Najlepsze źródło wiedzy o fotografii dla pasjonatów i profesjonalistów – poradniki, inspiracje, testy sprzętu i blogi fotografów.

ZAŁÓŻ BLOGA

Jakie tanie body wybrac (konwersja do pelnego spektrum)

• ~Michal80
    23.09.2013, 19:14 | Zgłoś nadużycie

Jak w temacie jakie tanie body wybrac (konwersja do pelnego spektrum) oraz gdzie mozna to przeprowadzic?

• ~tlen.flog.pl
    23.09.2013, 20:15|Zgłoś nadużycie

Nikony d3000 i Canon 1100d spewnosciom ci wysratczy.
    18-55 to swietny lens.

• ~MAXXi
    24.09.2013, 13:42|Zgłoś nadużycie

... jak na kit :).

• ~LOXI
    24.09.2013, 13:46|Zgłoś nadużycie

Ja robie fotki na slubach D3000 i kitowym lensem. Swietny aparat i szklo.

• ~TZ87
    24.09.2013, 13:58|Zgłoś nadużycie

A jakie masz fundusze na aparat? Ma być nowy czy może być używany?

Pozdrawiam,

• ~Michal80
    24.09.2013, 15:14|Zgłoś nadużycie

To bedzie body tylko do szerokiego spectrum wiec najleoiej uzywka :)

• Tarakum
    Tarakum
    26.09.2013, 22:04|Zgłoś nadużycie

LOXI - to był żart, mam nadzieje...??:)

-- 

FOTOGRAFIA + GRAFIKA:www.facebook.com/TarakumPhotography
    BLOG FOTOGRAFICZNY: www.tarakum.blogspot.com
    GRAFIKA + FOTOGRAFIA:www.tarakum.deviantart.com/

• ~LOXI
    27.09.2013, 12:01|Zgłoś nadużycie

Tarakum
    LOXI - to był żart, mam nadzieje...??:)

To nie byl zart, robi swietne slubne zdjecia i co chwile ma nowych klientow.

• Reed
    Reed
    27.09.2013, 12:34|Zgłoś nadużycie

Zaprezentuj nam portfolio kolegi proszę w takim razie:)

• ~LOXI
    27.09.2013, 18:14|Zgłoś nadużycie

Wazna jest postprodukcja a nie to czym cykniemy fotke.

• Reed
    Reed
    28.09.2013, 13:11|Zgłoś nadużycie

Rozumiem, i właśnie dlatego chciałbym zobaczyć to portfolio

• ~Willis
    01.10.2016, 06:07|Zgłoś nadużycie

I enjoy travelling faut il une ordonnance pour doxycycline WASHINGTON, Sept 18 (Reuters) - U.S. corporations will needto disclose how the paychecks of their chief executive officerscompare with those of their workers under a new proposalreleased on Wednesday by a sharply divided U.S. Securities andExchange Commission.
    imipramine 300mg
    A Channel 4 investigation cast doubt on the officers' account when it revealed CCTV footage which showed there was not a large group of tourists outside the main gate at the time as had originally been claimed.
    tricor manufacturer coupons There are limitations to this study, however; the researchers have no way of knowing whether individual prescriptions for antibiotics are appropriate, and the surveys only include patients seen in clinic or emergency department settings.
    voltaren gel used in pregnancy Sorry for saying this, but this smells of a sell-out, or at least the beginning of one. For a rights activist and a truth-teller to join a group that does not support all peoples’ rights nor doesn’t speak the truth all the time, just some fantastical belief that many don’t adhere to, even if he “also joins” some liberal groups, seems very strange, strange enough to suspect a sell-out. Hey, but that’s just me.
    taking skelaxin with ibuprofen "This finding may teach us about the dynamics at the edges of these clouds," Mobius said in a statement. "While clouds in the sky may drift along slowly, the edges often are quite fuzzy and dynamic. What we see could be the expression of such behavior."
    is tylenol or ibuprofen better when nursing “Realistically, we’ll coach up the guys that are on the field,” defensive coordinator Dennis Thurman said. “He’s got to get healthy. Until he gets healthy, there’s really not a whole lot to talk about.”
    purchase alli weight loss pills "Whenever they heard a baby cry, they would throw a grenade. Then you didn't hear the cries anymore," said Carpino. "I saw the feet of one go by. He said, 'We are Al Shabab. Your president has invaded our country. Our women are being raped. Our kids are being killed. So why should we spare your kids?' And then he opened fire."