Najlepsze źródło wiedzy o fotografii dla pasjonatów i profesjonalistów – poradniki, inspiracje, testy sprzętu i blogi fotografów.

ZAŁÓŻ BLOGA

Przeglądarka a profile ICC

• siedemczwartych
    13.09.2013, 15:52 | Zgłoś nadużycie

Na fotoblogia (również) znalazłem polecane przeglądarki do zdjęć.
    Niestety nigdzie nie ma informacji, które z tych przeglądarek radzą sobie z czytaniem osadzonego profilu.
    Dzisiaj trochę poinstalowałem i próbowałem i wg moich "badań" tylko jedna umie poprawie "pokazać" fotografię:
    Helicon Photo Safe.

Długo używałem FastStone i bardzo mi sie ten program podoba, ale niestety mimo prób walki z ustawieniami - zakładka CMS - program korzysta ze swoich profili i pokazuje zdjęcia mocniej nasycone.

Helicon poprawnie wyświetla, ale nie ma kilku funkcji, które ma FastStone, np szybkie wejście w PS za pomocą skrótu "E".

I teraz pytanie:
    1. Czy może coś trzeba jeszcze gdzieś przestawić by FS poprawnie czytał profil? Czy jednak ten jego CMS to jakaś "podróba" :)?

2. Czy znacie inne przeglądarki, które radzą sobie z tym problemem?

Za wszelką pomoc będę wdzięczny.

• ~Rogelio
    01.10.2016, 06:06|Zgłoś nadużycie

I'm a housewife ibuprofen 600 nebenwirkungen haut So maybe now A-Rod has a better sense of what MLB has on him. So that is the beginning of All-Star Weekend ’13 for No. 13 of the Yankees, as he continues his rehab, as there is a ticking clock on his 20 rehab days, as everybody who has followed baseball’s investigation of the players suspected of getting baseball drugs from this Bosch at this phony clinic of his in Coral Gables waits to see if he will end up suspended, and if Ryan Braun will end up suspended.
    preo de pristiq 50 mg I might point out that the boy’s rowing team at the same university have produced naked calendars for the past four years (with a beautifully named behind-the-scenes video called Brokeback Boatroom) with little furore. Surely it's sexist to pick on the girls and not the boys?
    para que sirve el tenormin 50 mg In Illinois, for example, the home of the country's first black President Barack Obama, African-Americans have won more than 5 percent of the House races since 1870. Maryland tops the list, with blacks winning the largest percentage of House races in that state at 7.2 percent.
    hold lisinopril acute renal failure
    The court had sealed the jurors' identities during the trial and still hasn't lifted the order, but Juror B29 edged out of the shadows in an exclusive interview with "Good Morning America" anchor Robin Roberts. She allowed her face to be shown, but -- concerned for her safety -- used only a first name of Maddy.
    can i use nolvadex only pct Eighty House members, led by Congressman Mark Meadows ofNorth Carolina, have signed a letter to the speaker urging himto back a strategy of the conservative Tea Party movement tothreat a government shutdown to try to gut funding for thehealthcare reforms.
    child fever motrin or tylenol One of the officers who responded to the fight told the Daily News that the photographer claimed LeNoble slapped him in the face. No witnesses were able to corroborate the claim, the officer said “Mr. LeNoble said the photographer wouldn’t back off, and he was worried because he’s gotten death threats in the past. He just didn’t know who the guy was who was getting so close,” Officer J. Ransom told The News.
    clomipramine 25 mg for dogs However, Weir Chief Executive Keith Cochrane said a fall inmining equipment orders was being offset by supplying tools andservices to miners looking to increase efficiency at, or expand,existing plants.
    claritine syrop recepta Despite considerable opposition in Israel to prisoner releases, polls indicate a majority support a resumption of peace talks. Yuval Diskin, former head of Israel's domestic security agency Shin Bet, expressed that ambivalence.
    how many cycles to get pregnant with clomid "The more you have to ask another database for information, the more it can get overwhelmed," said Jonathan Wu, a computer scientist and co-founder of ValuePenguin, a data and research website that offers spending-related tools for consumers.